Friday, July 27, 2018

Head Cannon - Episode #002 - The Invisible Maniac


Hey everyone, check out episode #2 of my new podcast, now with a fancy new logo and everything. This week I watched The Invisible Maniac, a terrible film made by and for terrible people.


You shouldn't ever watch it, but you should listen to my podcast where I tear it a new asshole, and then immediately regret that imagery given how much of this movie is about scuzzy sexual abuse. Download it HERE or on Itunes HERE!

If you do use Itunes and like the podcast, please consider subscribing, reviewing, rating, and so forth, so I know you're out there. And feel free to email me at headcannonpodcast@gmail.com with comments, suggestions, insults, baseless accusations, and most importantly, review requests. If I can find the movie and its not a snuff film or a Nicolas Winding Refn movie (same thing morally speaking), I'll happily talk about it on the show

No comments:

Post a Comment