Saturday, July 21, 2018

Head Cannon - Episode #001 - Wild Beasts


Welcome to Head Cannon, a new podcast about imagining multimedia franchises for weird and obscure movies that never got them, pitching cinematic universes that no one asked for. Every week I pick a movie at random from a curated list of almost 10,000 movies, watch and review it, and then try to come up with sequels, prequels, spinoffs, TV adaptations, and so forth to wring out as much creativity from these products as I can and basically ruin the fun of movies for everyone.

This is the first episode, and the first solo podcast I've ever done and edited myself, so it probably sucks, but maybe you'll enjoy it anyway? This pilot focuses on the film Wild Beasts (1984), about a rampaging army of escaped zoo animals high on PCP. I feel like I don't need to say anything else.

Check it out HERE if you like, and hopefully on Itunes, assuming I remember how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment